Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Firstly, THANK YOU to Mike at "Ian's Mr Computer" for fixing my laptop. I have been sooo bored living without it for a week! Nothing worse than a bored hosuewife, eh. Very good service there, I can recommend them. :o)

Luckily I still had my camera so now I can bore you with an update of the past week.


Tuesday, December 12:

Ethan's kindy party for the end of the year. Father Christmas came to give all the kids a present.


Wednesday, December 13:

Woke up to find this lovely, long-legged lady in my lounge room. Yes, that is the flash reflecting off her eyes, but at least she posed nicely for the photo.


Her leg span from end-to-end of the second pair of legs is about 6cm (a bit more than 2 inches).

Also on Wednesday, the rescue helicopter also flew low over our house and I took this photo as it was descending to land behind the other houses. I assumed it was parking there to wait for the fires as it was a warm day, but it is also being used for surveillance of schools during the holidays to help catch vandals.


When I took EJ to kindy later we went on a detour to find the chopper and also took this pic of the view, to show that we live on the edge of civilisation. Our house is down there somewhere.


After kindy one of the kids' dads brought in his police bike (BMW) and let all the kids sit on it (one at a time!!). Here is EJ about to crash through the kindy gate:


Friday, December 15:
A couple of people contacted me to say the boy on the Westfield sign looks like EJ. EJ posed next to the sign and tried to imitate the boy's expression for comparison! I can see the resemblance, but moreso if EJ had had a haircut recently:



Saturday, December 16:
I have been finishing off the organisation of Liam's birthday party as much as I can today. There are of course things that need to be done at the last minute (tomorrow) but I want to be organised as we also have a street party tomorrow, and I knoooooooooooow how my street parties! It won't be over for at least half a day. Hopefully the weather isn't too hot tomorrow as I will have about TWENTY kids here and I really don't want them all INSIDE!

PS: Can I upload vids to this site? I have one of Liam's talking carrot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Burford said...

I've never uploaded a video to it, but it looks like it is pretty easy to upload videos to our tube.

http://www.youtube.com/signup?next=/my_videos_upload

Bonus points if you work out how to embed a link to your video in your blog:

http://www.youtube.com/sharing

1:05 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

"our tube" :oD

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home