Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just some pics - remember you can click them to enlarge

I took these moon photos at the same time tonight. Guess which one I used the flash for?


Below are the originals:


... the darker one actually had the flash, which made the foreground (fence) lighter.
The lighter one is more like what the light really was at that time.

Another one from tonight, from a slightly different angle:



And pretty sky pictures reminded me of another of my favourite photos.
I took this photo of the sunrise over a layer of fog on July 3, 2006.

3 Comments:

Blogger DadB said...

A photo hint - zoom in, so your flash can illuminate the moon :)
I enlarged them all and the rose and the sun in the fog were pticly nice.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Oi! My camera can't zoom to the moon! The flash was automatic; I turned it off when I realised, and took the second pic.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Louise Burford said...

How beautiful Joanne. I love the rose moon one. :)

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home