Saturday, February 03, 2007

Keep-yer-cool

Not much to say except that it's hot! I'm writing this at 5.25pm, when it's 41C (105.8F).

The boys haven't been dressed since their swimming lesson this morning, and have stayed in with the airconditioner and fan on. The towels I washed dried in about 10 seconds. I leave the back door open so Buster can get some air conditioning too (he can't come in because he runs around looking for things to chew and pee on and can't just sit; even when he had his first seizure I had to put him back outside to get him to sleep and then bring him in for the night).



This is the bunny's air conditioning as suggested by dad. She always has that blue roof in very hot or wet weather, but today she also has a wet towel on the sides the very slight breeze is coming from, and it must make a difference because she has moved to that corner since I put it up. I have gone out to wet the towel several times. I would bring her in except she's feral and attacks my hands if they go near her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Louise Burford said...

Poor bunny and Buster. :(

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home