Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Child






I am waiting on some neglected old My Child dolls to restore, but I got tired of waiting (hmm, that's not like me!), so I gave mine a little make-over. Me being the kid I was, she wasn't really neglected, so I haven't washed her. All I did was restyle her hair (which was painstaking - I had to redirect and untangle each little hair plug on her scalp) and touch up her make up. I used a white ribbon because it's the most suitable one I have right now, but I think she could use a pink one. This make-over took almost two hours, and this isn't even a neglectarino like the ones I am waiting for!

Mary-Lou before her make over - just a bit tired and boofy:



Mary-Lou now - a bit more composed:

1 Comments:

Blogger DadB said...

Wow, yiddle Mary-You isn't wearing a sheep on her head now! ;)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home