Saturday, March 03, 2007

Getting there

Stuff I have done to get ready to travel (say "Ding" whenever you see a dot point):
  • got passports for kids
  • got travel insurance
  • booked flights (I'm better than a real travel agent)
  • printed itinerary (thanks to dad for printing the one that wouldn't print here)
  • booked a boarding kennel for Buster
  • packed a few things but not much, because we need most things before then
  • notified kindy and they have changed EJ's graduation to the previous week
  • notified school because Liam will miss the last few days of term
  • made a big envelope (thanks to Sean for the idea): itinerary, accommodation addresses and list of contents on the outside; important documents I might need inside.
I hope you remembered to say ding!

I had to write the list of things I have done, because the list of things still to do is overwhelming. Any arrangements for school for next term also have to be done now because we won't have the school holidays to do it - eg: cover EJ's school books and buy winter uniforms for both boys... I'm not looking forward to either of those things.


Ethanism of the day:

Me: Would anyone like to try a champignon?
EJ: No, they're poisonous.
Me: No, they're mushrooms, not toadstools.
EJ: Do some silly people eat toadle stools?
Liam: Hee hee! Toadle stools!
EJ: Hee hee! Turtle schools!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo Look here! Your are very famous!!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Hmmmm. Do I dare to click a link sent by a spammer? Or should I click the little trash can like I usually do? Does anyone know how to report these guys??

2:17 AM  
Blogger DadB said...

The URL looks funny to me. Can you not delete it?
Anyhoo... turtle schools! :) :) :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I can delete it but I'd rather report him.

4:04 AM  
Blogger DadB said...

Skunks? I ROFLD! ;)

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home