Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Not dolls!

Today was EJ's last day of kindy! On each student's last day they are presented with a folder of their work and a certificate.


This is Mrs C. When Liam started school he had Mrs P for 4 days per week and Mrs C on Thursdays. EJ was quite involved with Liam's class back then, at the age of two, so Mrs C has known both boys for over two years. It's kind of sad to be moving on! But it means........




After the Easter weekend we are off! I can't wait to see everyone in the USA again!


I also thought I'd take the next picture just because it's pretty.

I found a packet of buttons I'd bought for school craft and EJ went through and picked out all the brand-name ones. Then Liam sorted them into "emeralds, rubies, sapphires, coins, and diamonds and stuff". I didn't want to leave them in my fancy Tupperware container which I use often, but they look so pretty and I don't want to mix them up again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin (etc) said...

Well Done, EJ! Have fun in 'big school'. I yike shiny/colourful things...and sorted things :P

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home