Wednesday, July 04, 2007

In case you're wondering how we're going...

Flights were ok but we didn't get any sleep as we ended up at the back of the plane (despite booking flights 10 months ago). There were two wailing babies behind us and 3 old biddies in front of us who were experts on everything and had to discuss it loudly until after midnight. And it was cold in the plane too! We flew to Melbourne to catch a flight to Darwin, only to find the first flight seemed rather pointless as the second one went back over SA. It was also delayed.

We eventually got to bed about 2am and still couldn't sleep due to the mozzie buzzing us (also tiny ants in the cabin), so I had a most excellent headache today which couldn't be fixed by migraine medication so I went back to the old Panadol and it improved. Caught the bus to McDonalds and the shops for supplies, buses aren't well signposted at all but we made it.

Came back and tried to sleep the headache off but the air conditioner wasn't working (it is now), the ceiling fan makes noises, and so do the boys. Gave up on that and went to one of the 3 pools here and the headache has improved. I have taken some pics but will upload them when I get home, as I've paid $20 for 6hrs of internet (that's the highest amount of time but cheapest per hour), only to find it has limited uploads. I also can't get to Messenger or MSN, so if any of you see this blog, please tell others it's here; my mobile works too. I was going to bring my laptop and use their wireless but I didn't want to cart my laptop everywhere with me.

Well that's all for today I reckon; hopefully tomorrow will be better after we get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home