Wednesday, April 18, 2007

San Francisco

In between EJ and I being sick, we didn't get a whole group outing in California. Sean and Louise took Liam to San Francisco zoo. The next day, Sean took Liam and I into San Francisco. Here is Liam in front of the Bay Bridge (not the big red one!):

This is Lombard Street. I took this photo as we drove down it.

Despite being the crookedest street in SF, this is the other end of it:

Here's the big red bridge! Sean and Louise say it's not red, it's "International Orange"; and that was the undercoat colour but they left it that way because people like it. I took this photo as we drove across the Golden Gate Bridge.

At the other end Sean took us to a lookout. Here are Liam and I with the Golden Gate Bridge behind us; and the island down the bottom is Alcatraz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home