Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mothers' Day

... was on Sunday (in case you forgot!). I thought I'd share some pics.

Here is my stash from the boys, including drawings, cards, chocolates, jams, soaps, and a plant pot containing chocolate eclairs and chive seeds to plant later. Liam also gave me a pot stand which isn't in the photo. Liam wrote on one of his artworks "I love you 30% for your looks". Hmmm ... does that mean he only loves me 30% and I only get that because I'm a stunner? Or does he love me 100% with 30% being for my looks and the other 70% for my other amazing qualities? Or maybe I'm only 30% of the possible 100% beauty? I better stop thinking about it...


We took cake to mum/granny for Mothers' Day. There are six rose-shaped muffins and a cake, all of which are white chocolate flavour with raspberry swirl. The muffins have more swirl than the cake; and the cake has white chocolate icing, which thankfully tasted more like vanilla. Yes, I made them. My Grandma gave me the frog plate.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home