Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friday - Port Adelaide

Yesterday we went to Port Adelaide, mainly to see a pirate show at the Maritime Museum. It was surprisingly uncrowded but we still managed to see a few people we know!



All the usual displays were there but they'd also set up a heap of pirate stuff - how much do we want to take this island home?!



This picture of the boys longingly admiring the glowing treasure was the last one I took before my camera batteries went flat without warning. I hate that.. I'm sure it used to warn me before doing that!



We wandered down to the lighthouse where there is a sand sculpture display called Dinostory. The following pics were taken with my phone.





After Dinostory, we did go into the old lighthouse and climbed up to the top and down again and got back to the car, just in time to miss the rain. It poured... must have been all of three or four drops....

1 Comments:

Blogger DadB said...

That was an adventure, rollicking the seas with thoroughly bad eggs then seeing dinosaurs! I hear three more drops of rain may be allocated late this week, but possibly to different suburbs.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home