Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Tooth Fairy is finally on her way!


Liam lost his first tooth today. He has written a letter to the Tooth Fairy with all the details:


15.2.07 thursday, february
Dear tooth thiry, today I lost
a tooth:
I lost it at: swiming
time i lost it: morning
how I lost it: I was pulling
it aftar swiming and It came out
___________________________
p.s
it is in a speichle
shaped box on my
Desk.



The Tooth Fairy will be able to keep the tooth and letter together for future reference. The letter is on his bed as he expects the fairy to look there first, then she will read that the box is on his desk.

Here is the "speichle shaped box". Uncle Paul gave it to Liam when he was born. The ark opens up and the tooth is inside it.


I will try to update tomorrow when Liam finds out what the fairy has left him.

1 Comments:

Blogger DadB said...

That is a technically competent report which will be of great help to the Tooth Fairy in maintaining an up to date database on various tooth-related transactions.
Or... good letter, Liam!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home