Thursday, July 12, 2007

A few Darwin pics

After some minor dramas*, we are back now. Here are "a few" selected pics that I couldn't upload up there.

The cabin:
The waterfall in the lagoon pool, which is the largest of the three pools:


Little lady jumping for her meal. There are about 50 lady crocs in this lake at Crocodylus Park:


Stupid 50-cent-brain forgot to shut it's mouth:


Holding the baby croc:


This monkey wasn't mooning until we got there, then he (yes, it's a he :o| ) pointed his backside at us and sat there for ages! "Take a photo of this!":



Liam, as usual, was not amused by toilet humour....



I like to stack my crocs up when I'm finished playing with them. Erin said "im on ur log, bein a log" (see lolcats or roflcats sites if you don't get it!):





It takes too long to upload pics and my last lot disappeared so that's all for now. I'll try to get more done tomorrow.


*Minor dramas, like, "This is an announcement for Jetstar passengers. Your flight has been delayed as the pilot has been sick in the plane"! We were NOT flying Jetstar, but that plane was at our gate and got in the way a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home