Thursday, August 23, 2007

Updates on stuff

The water creatures: the chick has stopped growing and I think the alien has too. His foot keeps popping out of the water, but I think that's due to the water evaporating, not the alien growing.

The Holden blimp has been out and about, and last weekend flew very low over my house. Judging from it's underside (second pic), it's a boy! A Holden employee told me today that this is the first blimp with that type of TV screen in the world, so Holden gets lots of money from using it.


It's Book Week in schools this week. The reception classes at our school had to dress as pirates for the parade, to fit in with their sea theme. The rest of the kids could choose any character who appears in a book, which means they could pretty much dress as anything. Liam of course chose Spiderman, despite the fact we have a veritable smorgasbord of other costumes. He nearly went as a mechanic but the outfit was too small - "AAAGGHH! It gives me a wedgie when I zip it up!!". Check out EJ's facial wound from some other swashbuckler:


And just to keep everyone happy
for a while, here's my current lounge room. I haven't got many house pics to share as the house is still a mess. Mathematical genius me has found that "big house doesn't fit in small house" and I just can't find places to put everything. Thanks to mum for the housewarming rug:

1 Comments:

Blogger Louise Burford said...

Hey, that is three posts in one :)

Is that a fold out futon?

The Holden blimp is flown at events around Australia according to the Wikipedia page ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Airship ).

The boys costumes are really cool. EJ's pirate scar looks awesome, and Spiderman looks a bit like Liam.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home