Sunday, September 16, 2007

More perfect colour scheming



This is the boys' room. I have photostitched three photos together to make a little panorama, which tends not to work very well at close range - you can see the joins and it all looks a bit warped.

Again, I would not have chosen yellow walls with blue curtains, but again, it matches our stuff! The boys have blue and yellow bedding, yellow (duck and tiger) toy hampers, EJ has a blue and yellow toy box (the one with the smiley face), and the beds have blue ends!

I didn't want to bunk the beds but it was the only way I had any chance of fitting two bedrooms and a playroom in here. Fortunately this is a large room and came with a wardrobe (as did my room and the laundry - nice huge custom-made wardrobes). The wardrobe was behind me to my left when I took this photo, and there's a desk behind me to the right. I like the way the room has ended up with two separate play areas divided by the blackboard in the middle.

You are missing a lot of the antique stuff in these posts - the windows, the thickness of the walls, the textured, sloping ceilings ... so come over for a house-warming and have a look! This pic doesn't look very big anyhoo so click it for a closer look.

2 Comments:

Blogger DadB said...

So e-meow me about when's the housewarming, and what method of warming you prefer.
8)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Dunno about the housewarming - I made that up!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home